What does one possibly do with a whole gallon of pomegranate juice? Most everyone will tell you to make pomegranate jelly.
Suzanne’s Pomegranate Jelly
- 12 cups pomegranate juice
- 6 cups sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp calcium water mixture of water & calcium powder- comes with Pomona’s Pectin
- 2 tbsp Pomona’s Pectin
- Add 12 Cups Pom juice to large sauce pan.
- Add Lemon Juice, and Calcium water. Bring to rolling boil.
- Add Sugar mixed with Pomona’s Pectin (mix together beforehand with whisk) slowly add to boiling juice. Mix well, then bring to another rolling boil.
- You don’t have to constantly stir, just be close & pay attention that it doesn’t over boil. Add to sterilized and sanitized canning jars.
Kala Riddle is a nutritionist turned sourdough baker, who enjoys celebrating the seasons through cooking, growing, and sharing our most basic and personal connection: food. Keep up with her at www.untamedbakeshop.com