Bruschetta Fresh Tomato Bowl
Fresh summer tomatoes make the perfect complement to crisp bruschetta.
- ½–1 loaf French bread cut into 12–16 slices
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Large pinch of salt
- 1 large buratta sliced
- 1 7-ounce jar Bella Sun Luci Bruschetta with Italian Basil Sun Dried Tomato, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes halved
- Handful of fresh basil leaves
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lay the slices of French bread on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Bake in the preheated oven for 10–15 minutes or until bread is toasted to preference.
Distribute the halved tomatoes into 4 bowls, along with a generous scoop of Bella Sun Luci Sun Dried Tomato Bruschetta. Lay a slice or two of burrata on top, and garnish with fresh basil leaves.
To serve, lay 3–4 toast slices in each bowl, one of them assembled with: a spread of the Bruschetta, a slice of burrata, some of the cherry tomato halves, and a couple of fresh basil leaves.